Sunday, July 11, 2010

I've just read someone's blog on blogspot and felt like writing something (in English, like her). Well, I guess I don't sound very bright (what kind of a stupid likes to write a blog after reading someone else's, anyway!) but I'm writing. Sometimes there aren't much point of doing something or rather not doing something, but yet we do it.
I sometimes imagine myself as a scientist (oh, I know that's a stupid thing to do). I like to do it. I imagine myself with dorky glasses, dry skin (guess I already have that), less hair (how very very awful!) and oh of course a quiet life....... yes, that's the most important part- "a quiet life". Life's never been a prize for me, in fact the case is quite contrary, yet I love life... sometimes I do. I guess that's life, and that's love. Could you ever define love? Could you ever find a reason behind loving someone? I know it's hard. No one actually did it. Tagore tried, but only with a question, of course a silly one, "oh darling, what is love?" I sometimes think of it that way. If I hate someone (I do unfortunately hate quite a few number of people apart from the famous politicians or vile terrorists) can I manage to ask him/her,"oh disgusting, what is hatred?" ha ha... that would be a funny thing to ask anyway. I can imagine their faces, faces staring back at me, faces full of loath and disgust. How can two people mirror each other when they hate each other is really a miraculously interesting thing. But how can two people NOT mirror each other when they love each other is also a miraculously interesting thing. I guess, hatred must be stronger than love. Could two people hate each other as long as they live? - Oh yes, they can, it is very possible. But could two people love each other for as long as both shall live?- Umm... I guess not.... love is always interrupted, with people, with hate sometimes, with fear and envy and also with time.... Time heals a lot of thing, it heals pain and it heals hopes too.... or rather it washes away hopes and sometimes even without any mark of it's past. Funny.....
Lovers do get tired. Don't they?
I've seen them getting tired.... exhausted....
but does hate ever evaporates?
oh, probably when it did I wasn't there, so, I wasn't lucky enough to see it.

...........................
Have I started with a vision of being a scientist?
oh I was quite lost, for I didn't mention, that wasn't a dream of being a scientist that actually was a hidden desire of having a quiet and peaceful life.
How about spending it near Malibu beach? I've always wanted to be there.
Not as a scientist, only as me.
When I was young I've once read an article on how hard it is to become yourself, how the world is full of clones but not full of individuals. I thought, funny how people like to imitate others, they can just be themselves. That's not very hard anyway............ but now I know, how wrong I was. It really isn't easy, in fact it's nearly impossible.
How many successful people are remembered? Very few. I guess those were the ones who were themselves, no matter what, no matter when...... all that they have ever tried to be was themselves. That's why they are the one's who are still alive.
That isn't really easy....... now I know............
but does this knowledge help?
anyway, the post is getting very long and tiring.
Let's bid adieu now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?