Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Time Bad-Spent!

I wanted to write in Bangla, but typing with Avro annoys me (not that I have anything against Avro, I simply don't like to add "a-kar"s and "e-kar"s after the letters instead of before them). I just tried to adjust my blogger Design to my satisfaction, but it seems there are problems that I can't possibly solve with my 'extensive techno-knowledge'! so, I sort of gave up and secretly been waiting for my younger brother to get up and help me out (let's keep it secret!). Although I successfully added gadgets on my blog (which sort of amazed me and supplied an amount of self-satisfaction which is quite hard even for me to digest!) and really admired the way it looked after the new 'page-do', I couldn't fix one problem yet. I'm not going to make this post lengthier by trying and failing to describe that problem. I guess after my enormous success with the gadget adding, it will be easy to solve that one.

I'm going to say my prayer now, so I'll stop writing very soon. In fact, I'm writing now only to give myself a little relief from the thought that I spend all my time on my blog's facial beauty rather than writing something.
By the way, I tried to add a picture on my blog, but it really looks bad with a large picture hanging under the blogs, so I removed it. So I'm adding the picture with the blog now (in fact, I have just noticed that there is an option that allows you to add pictures with yours post, I'm giving it a try, that's all).
You know, I thought, I was gonna write something about my x-friend and schoolmate and a few bittersweet memories with her.......
but I guess I have to go now, I don't wanna miss my prayer, in fact, it's already late.
So..........
 bye, for now........

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?