Monday, September 6, 2010

The Big Bland Theory about Life

I'm giving a try.
Meaning, I'm Trying to write in "English", (which is equal to 'trying to be correct grammatically') trying to add a cartoon that I just have finished drawing (which sucks, just as I do) and trying to be positive about sitting in front of the PC writing a 'weblog'. I sometimes imagine the world as the best place to live in, with no troubles to trouble me, no worries to worry me, but I know they are just imaginations. When I was a teenager I used to be a wild dreamer. In fact, I confess, I still am a dreamer, but probably not a wild one. I'd rather call myself a 'pathetic dreamer' or a 'hopeless' one.

Life's never been easy on me. I digested it all..... but, I think, now, after all these years of digesting iron (they say, human stomach is strong enough to digest iron) I'm feeling sick. Sick of all the tensions that has crippled life, I feel like I should have the guts to throw it all up. But how can you throw up after you have already digested the venom? It's running through your veins now, nesting in your blood sells..........
YOU have become poisonous.

..........................
Why am I even writing this? without any reason. Oof! I miss typing in Bangla, but the same Avro problem.... I don't want to adopt a new typing method, I'm too lazy for it.
......................
I hope Abbu will be back from hospital soon. And Masud and Ammu too. When someone's out of sight for a while or longer than a while, It is then that you understand the importance of that certain person in your life. What would be the void I would create if I leave? I sometimes wonder.
No one knows...........
...................
You possess the right to look at life very wryly, but that doesn't matter, it would always be silently snickering back at you.
.....................

I gave a try to drawing cartoons, but that's really not my thing, I got it.....:-S
Anyway, pathetically enough (for me) I wanted to follow a famous, (probably the most famous blogger available) and funny blogger/ cartoonist...
But I ended up drawing a disgusting girl, who doesn't quite look like me, but has troubles resembling mine.
.......................
last words:

Right now I'm sick of the sound of the blender; it's so loud and noisy. It almost made me regret for sharing the expense of it :(..... but only for a moment. I wanted to, so I shared the expense of it. Why is it that after you have something, you no longer can value it?
No matter how you smile and pretend and try to take a 'positive perspective'.......
Life is a BIG BLAND problem....
It's all *ed up and mess ..........
:( :( :(:( :( :(:( :( :(:( :( :(:( :( :(:( :( :(:( :( :(

8 comments:

  1. Inception dekhso? Matha kharap hoe jabe. Plus, lifeta ektu enjoyable mone hobe. :)

    I actually like your cartoon! Much more than anything I can do. :'(

    I hope and pray that everyone in your family will get better soon, only Allah has the power to make them better, so, ask Him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) মুই দৌড়াইয়া মরতাছি। আর আপ্লে বোলাগ লিকতাচেন?
    :((
    বোলাগ পরলাম না, চবিটা দেকলাম।

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inception...... nam sunsi. movie ta hit hoise... but dekhi nai.
    eclipse torrent choltese. oita sesh hole inception dekhbo nahoy.

    amar cartoon... ar bolo na....:( :((
    I am really pathetic... :((

    masud,
    ore chhemra bujhli na blogging ki jinish!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inception...... nam sunsi. movie ta hit hoise... but dekhi nai.
    eclipse torrent choltese. oita sesh hole inception dekhbo nahoy.

    amar cartoon... ar bolo na....:( :((
    I am really pathetic... :((

    masud,
    ore chhemra bujhli na blogging ki jinish!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. apa eibar theke banglay likhben . :( na hole apnar blog r porum i na

    ReplyDelete
  6. na porai valo... avro sucks... ei jonno ami banglay likhtesi na :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. 50 vire gali maren, ar nijer bloge "It's all *ed up" ei!!
    anyway, though the cartoon made it funny, I don’t like u to write these kinds of abstract posts :((

    ReplyDelete
  8. বেশিদূর পড়িনি।
    জানি যে ভালই হয়েছে ;)

    কার্টুনটা ভালো লেগেছে :D

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?